"The deep connection between personal liberation and social transformation is increasingly clear. It is embodied." --Radical DharmaSaturday Zen: Sat Oct 27, 10:00 - 11:45am
468 Rosedale Ave
White Plains, NY
Practice to be led by Terry Truta.
Morning Zen. Tue and Thu, 6:00 - 7:15am
Basement Zendo. See HERE.
For Fri Oct 26 - Thu Nov 1:
- Genjokoan 4, p. 43
- Yuibutsu Yobutsu 2, 3, 4, p. 43
- Opening: The Way I Must Enter + Oneness, pp. 80, 82
- Closing: Healing is Situated in Love, p. 71
BoWZ Westchester Chant Schedule
- Primary Reading: Radical Dharma, "Bringing Our Whole Selves: A Theory of Queer Dharma ," pp. 39-56.
- Optional Secondary Reading: Thich Nhat Hanh, Old Path White Clouds, Ch. 17, "Pippala Leaf" pp. 114-118.
This Week's Koan: Blue Cliff Record #22, Book of Serenity #24, Xuefeng's Poisonous Snake -- HERE.
This Week's Raven Tale: #76, Gossip -- HERE.