"You have to really insist upon only living within the vibration of love -- love that changes, love that confronts, love that holds you, love that allows you to make mistakes but only within love." --angel Kyodo williamsSaturday Zen: Sat Dec 8, 10:00 - 11:45am
468 Rosedale Ave
White Plains, NY
Practice to be led by Meredith Garmon
Morning Zen. Tue, Wed, & Thu, 6:00 - 7:15am
Basement Zendo. See HERE.
For Mon Dec 3 - Sun Dec 9:
- Bodhisattva's Vow, p. 22
- Harmony of Relative and Absolute, p. 23
- Fulfilling the Buddha Way, p. 40
- Opening: Do Your Best, p. 20
- Closing: Awakening to Discouragement, p. 72
- Primary Reading: Radical Dharma, "Radical Dharma: Love," pp. 137-154.
- Optional Secondary Reading: Thich Nhat Hanh, Old Path White Clouds, Ch. 22, "Turning the Wheel of Dharma," pp. 145-150.
Next book begins Dec 30: Koun Yamada, Zen: The Authentic Gate. Order from Wisdom Publications (HERE) or Amazon (HERE).
This Week's Raven Tale: #81, Essential -- HERE
Dialog with angel Kyodo williams and Lama Rod Owens -- 29:53