"If the root of faith appears, the great ball of doubt will arise without fail." --Yamada KounSaturday Zen: Sat May 18, 10:00a - noon
468 Rosedale Ave
White Plains, NY
Practice to be led by Meredith Garmon
Morning Zen. Tue - Fri, 6:00-7:15am, at the Parsonage, Basement Zendo. SEE HERE.
Chants for Mon May 13 - Sun May 19:
- Hongzhi's Silent Illumination, p. 17
- Opening: Invocation of Kanzeon, p. 3
- Closing: Spring Everywhere, p. 26
- Primary Reading: Koun Yamada, Zen: The Authentic Gate, Ch. 14-15, "Three Necessary Conditions for Zen Practice," and "Zen Practice for People of Other Religions," pp. 169-175.
- Optional Secondary Reading: Thich Nhat Hanh, Old Path White Clouds, Ch. 43, "Everyone's Tears are Salty," p. 278.
This Week's Raven Tale: #101, Rectification -- HERE
Post a Comment