"Enlightenment does not follow from doing Zen; rather, to be enlightened is to do Zen, and vice versa." --Bernie Glassman
Community UU, 468 Rosedale Ave, White Plains, NY.
Practice to be led by Meredith.
Chants for Thu Nov 23 - Wed Dec 20:
- Loving-Kindness Sutra, p. 20
- Guidepost for Silent Illumination, p. 29
- The Many and the One, p. 45
- Mind Like the Moon, p. 45
BoWZ Westchester Chant Schedule
Reading this week: Bernie Glassman, Infinite Circle, Chapter 14, "Nonkilling," pp. 125-134.
Next up: starting Sat Jan 6, our book will be, Charlotte Joko Beck, Nothing Special.
Case this week: Book of Serenity #56, "Dongshan, Sengmi, and the Rabbit": CLICK HERE.
At Boundless Way Temple, 1030 Pleasant St, Worcester, MA:
- Coming and Going Sesshin, Tue Jan 2, 19:00 – Mon Jan 22, 12:00. During these three weeks, participants "come and go" -- select a day, a week-end, several days, a week, or more when you can partake of this "encounter of the heart" (sesshin). INFO HERE.