"The activity of buddha is carried out together with the whole earth and all living beings. If it is not activity that is one with all things, it is not buddha activity." --DogenSaturday Zen: Sat Jul 20, 10:00a - noon
468 Rosedale Ave
White Plains, NY
Practice to be led by Meredith Garmon
Morning Zen. Tue - Fri, 6:00-7:15am, at the Parsonage, Basement Zendo. SEE HERE.
Chants for Mon Jul 15 - Sun Jul 21:
- Dongshan's Song of the Jeweled Mirror Samadhi, p. 11
- Fulfilling the Buddha Way, p. 12
- Opening: The Five Remembrances, p. 4
- Closing: Prayers, p. 27
- Primary Reading: Pema Chodron, Comfortable with Uncertainty, #4.
- Optional Secondary Reading: Thich Nhat Hanh, Old Path White Clouds, Ch. 47.
This Week's Raven Tale: #106, Compassion -- HERE