"Enlightenment is the ability to give totally in every second. It's not about having some great experience. Such moments may occur, but they don't make an enlightened life." --Joko BeckSaturday Zen: Sat Oct 6, 10:00 - 11:45am
468 Rosedale Ave
White Plains, NY
Practice to be led by Meredith Garmon
Morning Zen. Tue and Thu, 6:00 - 7:15am
Basement Zendo. See HERE.
For Fri Oct 5 - Thu Oct 11:
- Observing the One who is Dim and Dull, p. 19
- Realizing the Way, p. 19
- Heart Sutra, p. 14
- Opening: The Way I Must Enter + Oneness, pp. 80, 82
- Closing: Healing is Situated in Love, p. 71
BoWZ Westchester Chant Schedule
Reading for Sat Oct 6:
- Primary Reading: Charlotte Joko Beck, Nothing Special, last chapter, "Practice is Giving," p. 271-73.
- Optional Secondary Reading: Thich Nhat Hanh, Old Path White Clouds, Ch. 15, "Forest Ascetic," pp. 100-109.
- Next Book starts week of Oct 7-13: angel Kyodo williams, Radical Dharma
This Week's Raven Tale: #73, Follow Your Bliss. HERE.
Post a Comment